Restylane in Norwich, CT
Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid treatment that no only smooths away lines and wrinkles, but also appears to slow down aging itself. Dr. Richard J. Martin performs Restylane® procedures for patients in Norwich, Colchester, Mystic, Waterford, Glastonbury, and nearby Connecticut communities.
What Is Restylane®?
Restylane® is an injectable dermal filler that assists with the skin’s natural hydration process, producing a more youthful appearance. As you age, your skin loses hyaluronic acid, removing moisture and creating the way for wrinkles and decrease in volume. Restylane® replaces your natural hyaluronic acid stores to smooth imperfections and plump the skin.
How Much Does Restylane® in Norwich Cost?
We offer multiple financing for your convenience, or we will accept payment by check, cash or credit card. During your consultation, we will discuss the cost of your procedure and answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of Restylane®
Some benefits of Restylane® are its all-natural ingredients, the body’s tendency to naturally absorb the product and body remaining responsive to the treatment for up to a year.
Who Is the Ideal Candidate for Restylane®?
If you want to take a more natural approach to looking younger, Restylane® may be for you. It is safe, all-natural and can also work in conjunction with surgery.
What Do I Need to Do Before Having Restylane®?
You may also be advised to temporarily stop certain medications before your Restylane® treatment.
How Long Does It Take to Perform Restylane®?
A Restylane® treatment can typically be completed within an hour. The procedure is performed at our Norwich offices.
What to Expect After Restylane®
There is no downtime after Restylane® treatments. Patients may return to regular activities following treatment.
Will I Have Scars After Restylane®?
There is no scarring.
When Will I See The Results?
You will begin to see the results of your Restylane® treatment immediately.
How Long Will the Results of Restylane® Last?
You may enjoy the results of Restylane® for up to a year.
Is Restylane® better than Botox®?
- Restylane® and Botox® are equally wonderful treatments, just for different concerns. Restylane® is the perfect dermal filler treatment to add volume back to sunken or thinned areas of the lower face including the cheeks, chin, and lips. Botox®, on the other hand, is perfect for reducing fine lines and wrinkles around the forehead and brows caused by repeated facial expressions.
Does Restylane® work immediately?
- Yes, you’ll be able to see most of the results of your Restylane® treatment immediately following your appointment with Dr. Martin and his expert medical team members. Ultimate results of your Restylane® filler treatments will become visible once all swelling subsides, about seven to 10 days following your treatment.
How long do Restylane® fillers last?
- How long your Restylane® lasts depends on the type of Restylane® filler you receive. That being said, Restylane® products typically last between nine and 12 months per treatment. Because of this, Dr. Martin and his team may suggest coming in for regular treatments every year to maintain your desired results.
Which Restylane® is best for lips?
- When it comes to lip injections, we typically recommend our patients turn to Restylane® Silk. Restylane® Silk is specially formulated with hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar in the body, to add volume into thin lips for seamless results. Restylane® Silk is thin enough to add volume to the lips while remaining flexible for natural-looking results every time.
Does Restylane® build collagen?
- Restylane® dermal fillers are formulated using hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring sugar in the body that’s responsible for giving the skin its signature supple appearance. While this hyaluronic acid doesn’t necessarily rebuild collagen, the process of injecting Restylane® into the treated areas can trigger collagen production in the skin.
Connecticut Surgical Arts is passionately committed to reflecting your inner beauty. Using the latest and most advanced procedures for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, our team offers full body plastic surgery, emphasizing overall health and wellness to the residents of Norwich, Mystic, Colchester, Waterford, Glastonbury, and the surrounding communities in Connecticut. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.